Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Disrespectful Children

To all those kids out there who are being disrespectful to your parents, shut the fuck up. Your mother and father are the reasons why you are here and they are also the reason why you have the things you do. Don't take advantage of that! Trust me I know how that's like. Growing up, my mother and I didn't really get along, but as I grew, I realized that she is my mother and she has always been there for me, so I need to be there for her, well at least try to be. Now that I really don't live with my parents, I still forgive them for being way to strict sometimes, and I hope that they forgive me for being a stubborn bitch, yeah I will admit it. But my relationship with my mother, wasn't as bad as how kids treat their parents these days. I have seen kids hit their mom, call them names, and tell them things you wouldn't want to have a parent hear. If I  would of talked to my mother like that, I probably would have got slapped in the face by both her and my father. The kids that get everything that they every want and still treat there parents like shit are the ones that piss me off the most. Obviously, there spending their hard earned money on your ass and you don't even appreciate it. If you were my kid, I would have you get off your lazy ass and find a job, that way you can see what the real world is like, its not easy. Yeah, I know that some kids out there don't have it easy, but still that's your parents, no matter what you have to forgive and forget. I just don't understand why kids can't wait until they are eighteen because when that comes around they can do whatever they want. So instead of calling your mom a bitch or putting your hands on your parents, why don't you just be a good kid until your ass gets kick out of the house. It's really not that hard. Thanks :) Haley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment